- Pre printed labels on metal container
- Wet Glue Labels
- Self Adhesive Labels
- Self adhesive Liner less Labels
- Heat Transfer Labels
- Direct on product screen printed labels
- Contact printing and stenciling
- Laser engraved labels
- Metal anodized labels
- Shrink Sleeves
- In Mould Label
- Digital: Direct on product Labels
- 3D Printed labels
- Metal tinplate sheets are printed by offset process and then converted into containers.
- Preformed round metal containers are printed using a curved surface printing machine. Each color of ink is placed on a different (plastic letterpress) plate, and then transferred to a single rubber blanket which re-transfers the inked image to a can allowing all colors to be printed at a time followed by ink curing and varnishing.
- Preprinted labels of paper, film or foil are laminated to preformed cans. These labels can be printed by, flexo, offset, gravure, or digital printing processes. These can be highly decorated on high end hybrid narrow web presses having advanced finishing capabilities. These labels can be applied as full wrap around labels or part labels with the balance surface left coated to show a metallic lustrous effect.
Wet Glue Labels: These labels are also referred to as glue applied labels. These formed the mainstay
Contact printing and stenciling: In present times even the corrugated shipper cartons bear self
The evolution of labels has created a whole bouquet of technologies which still keep coming up in new avatars. No one technology can become the predominant one for label production. With labels diversifying into different tangents, label printers need to select the way forward so as to stay innovative and ahead of time. It is surely time to emerge out of the crowd and create a separate visible entity.