The first self adhesive label printed in India was not in roll form but in sheet form,
- In mid 90's DuPont Cyrel* Plates were introduced in India. At that time it was in the form of analog plate.
- In 2002 Numex Blocks, Mumbai bought the 1st CDI (Cyrel* Digital Imager) in India and thus DuPont introduces digital plates in India, which brought revolution in high quality flexo printing in India as well.
- In 2006 DuPont introduced its revolutionary technology Cyrel* Fast in India when the 1st unit was installed in Color Dot, Chennai. Today we have more than 10 installations in the Indian sub-Continent.
- Meanwhile DuPont introduced plates like HIQS, DPR, NOWS in solvent and DFQ, DFM in Fast (thermal) portfolio, targeting label and flexible packaging of India.
- And the Journey continues :